Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good cabling
Moving offices – or even organising an existing one – involves countless potentially stressful details. If you’re in the middle of such a project, you have much more to think about than your company’s IT system.
That’s where GPK comes in. Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low Maintenance Telephone Patch Panels
- Cabling Diagrams and As-Built Docs
- Certification and Cabling Audits
- CAT5 CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Optic Cabling
- BICSI Certified Cabling Standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex Brands
- New Construction or Existing Offices
Cabling is just one component of your company’s technology system – all of which must be moved with minimum downtime and disruption. To make sure your office move is a success, we also offer the following services:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Brisbane, Meadowbrook, Logan, Brisbane CBD, Slacks Creek, Brisbane Southside, Springwood, Underwood, Yatala, Mt Gravatt, Gold Coast and Ipswich.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Brisbane Computer Support, Brisbane Backup and Data Recovery, Brisbane IT Consulting, Slacks Creek Cloud Services, Brisbane Southside Phone Services, Springwood Network Services, Brisbane Email and Spam Protection, Underwood Computer Support, and Brisbane Network Services.